Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Tuesday, October 23, 2012

White Velvet Pumpkin

Every year I enjoy bringing out my old fabric pumpkins and finding a new place to display them.
This is a white velvet pumpkin which I tea stained and added a wool stem and a silk ribbon.


This year I used a few vintage books and lace doilies with one of my old doors for a background.
Thanks for stopping!

There's a new party in town be sure to drop by Timewashed!

Joining;

French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home


14 comments:

  1. Those old books are dreamy with the lace and pumpkin too.

    Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye!

    You and I share that love for vintage doilies!! And pumpkins! This one sure is a cutie!!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Blissful Whites Wednesday!! It's great to visit!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet vignette!! Love the books and stack of lace doilies instead of just using one- velvet pumpkins- yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love fabric pumpkins and the way you have it on the stacked books!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous vignette on that book stack! Visting from Blissful Whites today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty vignette topped with your sweet fabric pumpkin. Love the door!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fabric pumpkins too! Yours is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice way to display your sweet little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely vignette, Faye...I love your velvet pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vignette. I love fabric pumpkins and especially stacked on books with lace crocheted doilies.
    So yummy!
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this whole vignette! I'm your newest follower and invite you to visit me :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!