Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Friday, September 28, 2012

Computers!!!

Good morning!


My computer went on the fritz the other day. I had to find a place in Cody, WY to git 'er fixed.
I went to PC Cowboys!
I was like handing over my life to a total stranger!!!!

It was so hard to drive away without it and wait for 2 days to get it back.
But it's back and runs even better than before after a certain anti virus program was removed.
He got my browser back with all my bookmarks which I thought would be impossible and installed a different anti virus program so I guess I'll stick with it.

I'm hoping to post some pictures today on my Wyoming blog. A lot has happened to the little bunkhouse but unfortunately I have to leave very soon and I'm about in tears not wanting to ever leave this place.

They found a buyer for my dad's condo which is awesome since that was only the 2nd  person to look at it so I have to get back to sign closing papers. 

Maybe that's a good thing otherwise I may never go back home!

I probably won't be visiting any blogs for a few days either since I really have to scramble to pack up and close up this trailer, then there is a 2 day drive back and I'll be catching up on everything at home. 
I really miss not seeing what everyone is up to!

See you all later....

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. You have accomplished so much. Always sad when the summer fun/work is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you to have your computer back! Two days!!!! I wouldn't survive! Glad you have a buyer on your dad's condo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!