Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An Old White Coffee Tin

I think this old coffee tin is really neat, I just love the worn paint and the coffee decal is still in such good shape.
It's rustic and worn just right and it's white!
It's going to go in the bunkhouse kitchen displayed on the kitchen counter. It won't hold coffee but I'm sure it will make great storage for other kitchen-y things.

I was surprised to see the old paper label on the bottom and in such good shape.





Happy White Wednesday and thanks for dropping by...
Linking with Faded Charm for White Wednesday.

11 comments:

  1. It is always amazing to me how beautiful an old chipped "coffee can" can be! Your photos and vignettes are beautiful! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's perfectly chippy :) I picked up a coffee tin last summer and it's white a "butternut" brand I believe, I'll have to look, yours is awesome, xoxo tami
    ps happy white wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coffee tin! I would bring that home with me for sure. Love that you still have the label on the bottom!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coffee can! Happy White Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the perfect "chippy-ness" that I love so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there~ I love your coffee can- it is soo charming! I would have picked that one up too-So many lovelies you could put in it! Stopping by from Faded Charm to say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful old coffee can...I have an old grinder that would look so good with one of those beside it :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boogieboard CottageJanuary 5, 2011 at 9:53 AM

    Hi Faye, I love your vintage coffee can and the way you have it displayed. I would like to invite you to link this up to my new blog party, Masterpiece Monday, at my blog, Boogieboard Cottage. The link will be up until the 9th. I hope you can join in the fun!

    Happy New year!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a wonderful find that coffee can was, Faye! Just love it! Happy WW to you!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!