Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Saturday, July 24, 2010

Treasure Box

A treasure box from one of my favorite Etsy shops Exhuberant Housewifery filled with tatting and crochet lace, old petticoat lace, buttons.....

All the pretty little treasures just waiting to be opened....

Love that tatting, mop buttons and a little carved mop bird pin, glass pearl beads fill an old typewriter ribbon tin, wonderful rhinestone trim. This is one of the best treasure boxes! Thanks Stephanie!


1 comment:

  1. HELLO, YOU HAVE SO MANY THINGS THAT BEAUTIFUL AND VINTAGE could not mention ALL! OLD THINGS FOR ME has a special meaning, Drag STORIES PAST AND BELIEVE WHEN ARE priceless treasures with them, MARIE ROSE GREETINGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!